- The EDC provides customized demographic reports for special area of interest, including information on workforce availability, wage rates, major employers and occupations.
- The Corporate Locations Department provides Fresno County real estate and incentive information and coordinates site tours.
- We customize an incentive calculation to provide clients with an accurate monetary amount they can potentially receive if their companies take advantage of the programs available.
- Click here for a sample Incentive Calculation
- The Corporate Locations Department coordinates with local and state training programs, including Employment Training Panel, Customized Training, and On-the-Job Training reimbursements. We also make hiring referrals to a coalition of placement agencies for recruiting, screening and interviewing.
Permitting & Regulations
- The EDC works closely with local jurisdictions to coordinate consistency and clarity for companies pursuing permits. We assist companies in working with regional agencies such as the California Environmental Protection Agency, the San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District, and the Fresno Metropolitan Flood Control District.
- We make business referrals to agencies to assist with Industrial Development Bonds, loan guarantees, direct financing, local development funds, grants, micro-loan programs and SBA loan packages.
Real Estate Information
- For an up-to-date internet database of available industrial and office properties, including vacant land, visit Fresno County Cities.com.
Utility Cost Analysis
- We work with utility agencies in the coordination of rate analysis for water, sewer, gas and electric based on company usage and projected growth.
- The EDC has created a retention and expansion program called the “BEAR Action Network”. The prime directive of the program is to enhance the stability and growth of existing businesses which will result in job creation and capital investment.
Contact our Corporate Locations Director for more information!
Director of Corporate Locations
Looking for the Perfect Site in Fresno County?
Contact our Corporate Locations team
559-476-2500Or send inquiries here.
Site Selection Brochure
Our brochure: Fresno County Attraction Toolkit is available in PDF Format
Fresno County Overview
Download our latest factbook publication, with information including business services, demographics and overall quality of life.
Fresno County Fast Facts
Download our latest site selection publication with updated transportation, education, workforce, demographic, and other information.